California world



 Ever since I was a little girl, I dreamed about moving to Los Angeles, California. Maybe it was because of Disney Channel or the hundreds of youtubers that I watched on the daily that lived there. I got the chance to visit it for the first time in January of 2020 and it was one of the best trips of my life. We stayed in Calabasas which was in the mountains and a little further out from the craziness of the city. Waking up every morning and driving through the canyon to Malibu and surfing was one thing I will never forget. The food was actually incredible and unique a lot of things that we have on the East coast specifically in NYC. The weather and the scenery is probably the main reason why I am planning on moving there right after college. I am counting down the days! 

Comments